Skills, Structure and Strategy to Support Creative Practice
Goods Shed Arts - Events Space
THE GOODSBook in for all six two-day workshops, providing essential inspiration, skills and support for artists who are forming, sustaining or rethinking their professional practice; commit to the whole program for $1200 (a saving of $600).
- Workshop 1: Creative Visioning: Knowing yourself; working with others; planning to sustain your practice.
July, 13-14 10 am-3 pm
- Workshop 2: Creating Digital Content 1 – Photography, video and audio
August, 11-12 10 am-3 pm
- Workshop 3: Creating Digital Content 2 - Editing Principles & Skills for Stills, Video and Sound.
September, 15-16, 10 am - 3 pm
- Workshop 4: Your Online Presence
October, 13-14 , 10 am - 3 pm
- Workshop 5: Delivering Effective Workshops
November 3-4, 10 am- 3 pm
- Workshop 6: Business & Administrative Skills
December 1-2, 10 am - 3pm